- K1: born in year 2016 or before
- K2: born in year 2015 or before
- K3: born in year 2014 or before
- download it from “Application Form” of this website
- hard copy will be available for distribution on October 13th, 2018 (Saturday) from 9am to 12 noon at our school
- October 13th, 2018 is also our school open day and game day, please come with your kids to enjoy and have fun!
3.Documents for Application
- Application Fee of HKD 40
- Photocopy of applicant's birth certificate, or Certificate of entitlement (for those not born in Hong Kong)
- All data is kept confidential and for application purpose only.
- Application will not be processed if missing any documents.
- No return of hand-in documents including photo, photocopies and application form.
- All data and attached documents will be kept and used for application only. All data of unsuccessful applicants will be deleted in September of the following school year.
4.Submission of Application Form
- Please fill in all details on the application form and attached a recent photo.
- Application form will be collected during office hours from:
- October 13th,2018 (Sat) 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- October 15th,2018 (Mon) to October 19th,2018(Fri) 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon , 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
* Except October 17th ,2018 (Wed) which is Chung Yeung Public Holiday
- completed application form
- two self-addressed envelopes (each envelope's size should be at least 4x9 inches, attached with HKD 2.- stamp, and with applicant's name as receiver)
- Interview will be conducted on November 3rd, 2018 (Saturday)
- Detail and time of Interview will be released later
- Please show up on time with the applicant and bring the notice of interview on the interview day.
- K1: about 90 students in total (including AM and PM classes)
- K2/ K3: approximately 4 students per form
- Based on child's performance on the day of interview. For example, politeness, compliance of rules, emotional behaviors, ability to answer questions and degree of involvement in activities.
- Priority will be given to the following cases:
1. with siblings studying or studied in our school
2. children of alumni
- Result will be mailed to the address provided approximately two weeks after interview, please check your mailbox accordingly (no other forms of notice will be issued except by mail).
- Result, successfully or not, will be mailed to the address provided on the self-addressed envelope.
• Successful applicants: Parents are required to come to our school within the following 3 days:
- 10th January,2019 (Thursday)
- 11th January,2019 (Friday)
- 12th January,2019 (Saturday)
• Documents required:
1. Admission Letter
2. The original copy of the ''Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission''
3. Registration fee HKD 970
( The registration fee will be reimbursed in September 2019. If parentrs decide to change school after registration，please notify the kindergarten in writing. The kindergarten will return the '' Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission'' but the registration fee will not be refunded. Upon obtaining the ''Registration Certificate for Kindergarten Admission'' , the kindergarten will no longer keep the school place for the child. )
4. Four self-addressed envelopes (size at least 4 inches x 9 inches, each envelope should have a HKD 2 stamp
and with home addresss and name of student written on it.)
5. Two recent photos ( size: 1½ inches x 2 inches, please write student name and student no. at the back of each
• Applicants on the waiting list: Parents should complete the registration procedures for their child according to the specified date set by the school.